How We Are...
- We were founded for one reason and one reason alone: to push, prod, and cajole our country toward educational justice.
- The Indian Educational Trust is registered under the Indian Trust Registration Act 1882, Reg. no 308 in India dedicated to provide educational opportunities for underprivileged children and women. The Trust has the objective of imparting excellence in education to the aspiring youth of the nation. The Trust has already built up its reputation as landmark institution for education and learning in Ghaziabad.
- As a trust, our aim is to provide specialized training with experienced staff and excellent infrastructure combined with practical exposure to the industry to create dynamic world-class professionals. At Indian Educational Trust, we have implemented various techniques and adopted unique strategies that are unparalleled by any other institution - to fulfil our aim "To Excel beyond Expectations".
- At Indian educational trust, we have accepted the challenge of producing the leaders of tomorrow and there is no stopping us. Our vision is to support sustainable community development through education.
- Often, what people living in poverty experience, is a sense of hopelessness. At Indian Educational Trust it is our vision that children, women, families and whole communities know their worth and capabilities, participate and lead their own development. By coming together, we share this responsibility to make our world a better place. Each step we take with your support is a step that takes us closer to achieving this vision.
- Indian Educational Trust Learning Centre was founded by Rahul Kumar in January 2010. He shared a vision for supporting underprivileged children and women, and came together to launch the centre.
The Indian Education Trust is a national non-profit advocacy organization that promotes high academic achievement for all students at all levels, particularly for students of BPL and low-income students.
With these tools we aim to expose — and eliminate — the gaps in opportunity by race and income that have led to enormous gaps in educational achievement, pre-K through college. These gaps can severely limit economic and social mobility.
The indian Education Trust promotes junior & higher academic achievement for all students at all levels — pre-kindergarten through college. Our goal is to close the gaps in opportunity and achievement that consign far too many young people — especially those from low-income families or who are BPL
All though many organizations speak up for the adults employed by schools and colleges, we speak up for students, especially those whose needs and potential are often overlooked. We evaluate every policy, every practice, and every dollar spent through a single lens: what is right for students. We carry out our mission in three primary ways:
- We work alongside educators, parents, students, policymakers, and civic and business leaders in communities across the country, providing practical assistance in their efforts to transform schools and colleges into institutions that serve all students well.
- We analyze local, state, and national data and use what we learn to help build broader understanding of achievement and opportunity gaps and the actions necessary to close them.
- We actively work to shape and influence national and state policy, bringing lessons learned from on-the-ground work and from unflinching data analyses to build the case for policies that will help all students reach high levels of achievement.
Our Core Beliefs
- We believe in the power of education to close the gaps that separate low-income students and students of BPL from other young Indian.
- We believe long-standing gaps in opportunity, achievement, and attainment have roots inside and outside of schools. And though we know these gaps are stubborn, we also know they are not inevitable.
- We believe a strong education improves the lives of young people, is vital to sustaining our democracy, and strengthens India.
Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed eu lectus tellus. Cras diam massa, auctor et ultrices id, auctor nec nulla. In vel velit iaculis elit congue auctor vitae a arcu. Etiam ut urna tellus. Integer at tortor vitae ligula pellentesque iaculis sed eget odio. Donec id lacus quam. Nulla sit amet nibh orci. Sed eu aliquam lectus.
Labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur. Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur.More